It is a growth hormone releasing hormone. GHRP-2 is a synthetic ghrelin analogue. Unlike ghrelin (that plays a large role in inducing hunger), GHRP-2 is not lipogenic and does not induce fat storage.
GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and Hexarelin are replaceable drugs and have similar mechanism of action. They do however have small differences and therefore different athletes have their preferences.
GHRP-2 has a medium increase of cortisol and prolactin levels.
5000mcg per vial
With 1ml or 2ml of water (but with the small measurements we suggest you use 2ml) depending on the brand you use.
100mcg to 300mcg 2 to 4 times daily. Always take your last injection at bed time.
First time in the morning when you wake up on an empty stomach 15 minutes before eating. Post workout directly after training 15 minutes before eating or having your protein drink. Before bedtime, 15 minutes before taking a pure protein. Do not take a protein carb mix and go to bed because that will make you fat.
If you mix your GHRP2 5000mcg with 2ml of water then a 100mcg dose will measure 4 ticks on your insulin syringe. Not 40 but the small 4 ticks. 200mcg will be 8 ticks if you use 2ml of water and so on.
Because of the frequency of injections it would be best to use the insulin syringes with a 8mm x 30 gauge (0,30mm) needle on. This is the smallest needle you can get.
• GHRP2 and GHRP6 works best if coupled with CJC1295 to get the most out of the peptides.
• Intramuscular and subcutaneous routes lead to different onset times but roughly similar peaks and declines.
• It can be used alone or in conjunction with Growth Hormone.
• Post-injection: 30 minutes post-injection is usually when GHRH stimulation of GH release is complete, meaning it's safe to consume food/beverages after this time without worrying that they will cause your injection to be less effective. Consuming a high protein/carbohydrate meal at this time will create an insulin spike and therefore assist with the anabolic (muscle building) effects of GH. Those looking to burn fat should wait as long as possible before eating and when you do, only eat high protein, low fat and low carbohydrate meals to allow GH's fat burning effects to last as long as possible.
• Alternatively you can inject it 1 to 1.5 hours after a meal.
• Do not combine GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 in a cycle. It has very similar effects with small differences and preferences from person to person.
Increases muscle mass and reduce body fat. Increases appetite dramatically. GHRP6 keeps your endogenous (natural) GH production flowing.