GHRP6 is a growth hormone releasing hormone. GHRP 6 is a true hGH secretagogue. Which means it stimulates the body's own secretion of hGH.
GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and Hexarelin are replaceable drugs and have similar mechanism of action. They do however have small differences and therefore different athletes have their preferences.
GHRP-6 up to 100mcg has no increase of cortisol and prolactin levels.
5000mcg per vial
With 1ml or 2ml of water (but with the small measurements we suggest you use 2ml) depending on the brand you use.
100mcg to 300mcg as many as 5 times a day.
Usually between 3 to 5 times per day before meals. Always take your last injection at bed time.
If you mix your GHRP6 5000mcg with 2ml of water then a 100mcg dose will measure 4 ticks on your insulin syringe. Not 40 but the small 4 ticks.
Because of the frequency of injections it would be best to use the insulin syringes with a 8mm x 30 gauge (0,30mm) needle on. This is the smallest needle you can get.
• GHRP2 and GHRP6 works best if coupled with CJC1295 to get the most out of the peptides.
• Intramuscular and subcutaneous routes lead to different onset times but roughly similar peaks and declines.
• It can be used alone or in conjunction with Growth Hormone.
• Post-injection: 30 minutes prelineost-injection is usually when GHRH stimulation of GH release is complete, meaning it's safe to consume food/beverages after this time without worrying that they will cause your injection to be less effective. Consuming a high protein/carbohydrate meal at this time will create an insulin spike and therefore assist with the anabolic (muscle building) effects of GH. Those looking to burn fat should wait as long as possible before eating and when you do, only eat high protein, low fat and low carbohydrate meals to allow GH's fat burning effects to last as long as possible.
• Alternatively you can inject it 1 to 1.5 hours after a meal.
• Do not combine GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 in a cycle. It has very similar effects with small differences and preferences from person to person.
Increases muscle mass and reduce body fat. Increases appetite but not as dramatically as GHRP-2. GHRP-6 keeps your endogenous (natural) GH production flowing. It also strengthens the joints, connective tissue and bone mass.