Who would benefit from taking Nomatropin?
The human body produces growth hormone naturally via the pituitary gland. Especially during adolescence the pituitary gland will produce high levels of growth hormone for general growth of all bones, muscles tissues organs etc. When a person reach adulthood the growth hormone remains present in the body but the levels decrease dramatically. The older you get the lower the levels will drop. Growth hormone stimulates growth in most body tissue; this includes skeletal muscle tissue and all body organs with the exception of the eyes and the brain. Growth hormone stimulates growth by increasing the amount of cells rather than the size of the cells.
Aging people wanting to slow down the aging process
- Increase bone density.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Internal organs re-grow after degenerating with age.
- Reduce wrinkling of the skin and causes the skin to be elastic again.
- Increase of muscle mass and tone.
- Reduce body fat.
People who are HIV positive suffering from wasting
People who are suffering from Aids wasting will greatly benefit from administering growth hormone. Due to the great loss of lean body mass and the wasting away of muscle with an Aids patient these problems could be greatly countered by taking growth hormone. Nomatropin will increase the muscle and lean body mass of an Aids patient and this is definitely one of the best known treatments for assisting the symptoms of this condition. This condition of wasting is one of the main factors that increase the risk of death.
Bodybuilders and competitive athletes
- Growth Hormone strengthens the connective tissues, cartilage and tendons that assist any athlete who does heavy weight lifting and increases his lifting ability indirectly by preventing join failure.
- Nomatropin decrease body fat percentage significantly.
- Nomatropin is also a very safe drug for any athlete that will have to do a urine test. There is currently no reliable method for detecting Nomatropin in a urinalysis. The only effective test method is blood sampling. This means that Nomatropin will remain a very popular substance for the drug tested competitive athletes.
- Unlike steroids that increase the size of the muscle cell Nomatropin increase the amount of muscle cells.
- Nomatropin is a very effective performance enhancing substance but it will not change an athlete’s performance or physique overnight and it is more of a long term administration that will show significant changes.
– Anabolics 2006 by William Lewellyn page 351-353
– Recombinant human growth hormone and insulin like growth factor 1 diminish the catabolic effects of hypogonadism in man; metabolic and molecular effects. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2001 May;86 (5) : 2211-9
– Myostatin is Skeletal Muscle Target of Growth Hormone Anabolic Action. Wie Liu, Scott G. Thomas, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 88: 5490-5496, 2003
– Prolonged oral treatment with MK-677, a noval growth hormone secretagogue, improves sleep quality in man. Copinschi. Et al. Neuroendrocrinology.1997 Oct; 66(4): 278-86
– Effect of alendronate and MK-677 (a growth hormone secretagogue) individually and in combination, on markers of bone turnover and bone mineral density in postmenopausal osteoporptic woman. M.G. Murphy et al. J.Clin Endrinol Metab 86: 1116-25, 2001
– Oral administration of growth hormone secretagogue MK-677 increases markers of bone turnover in healthy and functionally impaired elderly adults. The MK-677 Study Group. Murphy MG. et al. J Bone Miner Res. 1999 Jul; 14(7): 1182-8
– Effects of oral administration of ibutamoren mesylate, a noneptide growth hormone secretagogue, on the growth hormone-insulin-like growth factor 1 axis in growth deficient children. Codner E. et al. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2001 Jul; 70(1):91-8.
– Antigenicity and efficacy of authentic sequence recombinant human growth hormone (somatropin): first – year experience in the United Kindom. Buzi F, Buchanan CR, Morrell DJ, Preece MA. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 1989 May: 30(5);531-8
– Effects of a 7-day treatment with a noval, orally active, growth hormone secretagogue, MK-677, on 24-hour GH profiles, insulin growth factor 1, and adrenocortical function in normal young men. Copinschi G. et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996 Aug: 81(8): 2776-82
Websites as reference
- Dr. Cranton’s Clinic http://www.drcranton.com
- Colorado Future Science Life Extension http://www.futurescience.com/lifex.html
- Life Extension Foundation http://www.lef.org/
- The Analyst http://www.digitalnaturopath.com/cond/C13209.html#H7
- HGH New http://www.hghnews.us/p/101,207.html